Bali Safari Park is the ideal destination for people with children. It is really educational, fun and adventurous. The park represents more that 120 species and is a home to over a thousand animals.
You can find the typical Indonesian Animal species, such as; The Komodo Dragon, Orangutan and the Bali Starling bird. Other famous animals living in the park are; tigers, elephants, hippos, lions and rhinos.
It’s also possible to stay at the park and book accommodation at the Safari Lodge. Located within the grounds of the Bali Safari Park, all lodges feature an open-air terrace, giving guests the opportunity to observe different animals at close range.
There are a lot of things you can do at Bali Safari and Marine park:
– Waterpark with slides to play
– Petting Zoo, meet with the friendly animals like turtles, rabbits and goats
– Tiger Show
– Elephant show + riding on the back of an elephant
– Fresh water aquarium
– Take photos with Orangutan
– Crocodile feeding show
– Animal show, to learn more about them
– Night Safari
Jl. Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra No.km 19, Serongga, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80551